• Prerequisites include a record of excellent customer service, a strong work ethic, honesty, respect for self and others, a passion to learn, and a strong desire to continuously improve.
• High School graduate or GED, college preferred.
• Demonstrate the ability to lift 60 pounds.
• Valid, clean drivers license.
• Ability to pass a drug test.
• Ability to pass a 10 year background check.
• Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, occasional overtime, schedule may vary.
• $14 to $55 per hour. Much of the work is paid at prevailing wage rates.
• Medical, bonuses, and 3 weeks paid time off starting at 3 months employment
• Closes at 4 p.m. on , Oct 12 2012
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a one page cover letter that explains how you satisfy all of the job requirements and your resume to email@example.com